I Have a Legal Tender to Visit All European Countries – Israel DMW

Forum 2 months ago

I Have a Legal Tender to Visit All European Countries – Israel DMW

Davido‘s logistics manager, Israel DMW has taken to Instagram to brag.

According to him, he now has the legal tender to visit all European countries.

He made this public during his visit to Italy.

The 002 performing artist who has been on tour with his boss, shared photos of his trip to Italy.

Israel revealed that he has always wanted to visit Italy and is in the famous city.

He stated that he is visiting all the European countries one by one from Edo.

The Edo-born star added that he now has a legal Visa tender and can do so, thanks to Davido and Asa Asika.

“I have always wanted to visit Italy. Mission now accomplished, am f#cking all the European shi!t’s one by one from Edo. I have a Legal Visa tender. Oga and Asa Asika. f#ck the bull sh!it,”he wrote.

This is coming just a few days after he stormed Paris, France and shared photos from his visit to the Eiffel Tower, revealing that it was his first time visiting the City of Love.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe
Forum | 4 days ago

It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 5 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 6 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label

Shame On You Poor Little Israel – Fani-Kayode on Attack on Iran
Forum | 1 week ago

Shame On You Poor Little Israel – Fani-Kayode on Attack on Iran