I Promised Myself To Make Money After Drinking Garri For 10 days – Shallipopi (Video)

Forum 2 months ago

I Promised Myself To Make Money After Drinking Garri For 10 days – Shallipopi (Video)

Nigerian singer, Shallipopi, has opened up about what inspired him to make money.

Shallipopi stated that he was once so broke that he drank garri for 10 days in a row, and it was during that time that he began to reflect on his life.

The ‘Obapluto’ crooner said this while being interviewed by Hip Hop artist, Odumodublck during a recent episode of the Turntable podcast.

Odumodu inquired about the terrible occurrence that occurred before his rise to fame that inspired him to achieve success by all means necessary.

Shallipopi responded by saying that after drinking garri for ten days straight, he realized he needed to work hard to succeed in life.

“Make you just taste garri for like 10 straight days, then you go rethink your life. You go blow by force,” the 23-year-old singer said.

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 1 day ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

Civil Servants Get 2 Days Weekly To Farm In Bayelsa
Forum | 3 days ago

Civil Servants Get 2 Days Weekly To Farm In Bayelsa

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 6 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim