I Can Lay Down My Life For My Wife — Aproko Doctor (Video)

Forum 2 months ago

I Can Lay Down My Life For My Wife — Aproko Doctor (Video)

Nigerian medical doctor and influencer, Chinonso Egemba, popularly known as Aproko Doctor, stated that he can lay down his life for his wife, Chiamaka.

The doctor revealed this in an interview with popular media personality, Chude.

He confirmed that if it ever had to come to dying for her, he would gladly do so without any regrets.

According to him, he had seen the efforts she had put into their marriage and he could do anything to make her happy.

The doctor who was diagnosed with brain tumor sometime in 2022 revealed she was very instrumental in his surgery and healing process.

Even though it was a trying time for the doctor, he admitted that she made it much better with her sacrifices and impact.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie