My Son Was Born a Mistake – Yomi Fabiyi Says As He Issues Strong Warning About Condoms

Forum 2 months ago

My Son Was Born a Mistake – Yomi Fabiyi Says As He Issues Strong Warning About Condoms

Controversial Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi has protested against the low quality of condoms in Nigeria.

According to him, his son, Akorede was born by mistake due to the poor quality of condoms produced in Nigeria.

He also expressed concern about the increasing cost of living in the country.

According to him, poor quality of condoms has led to many unwanted pregnancies and cost of living for Nigerians.

See his video and comments below:

Porsche T wrote, “Say person old no mean say him get sense .”

Rhoda Owolabi slammed Yomi Fabiyi, “It still amazes me how someone accepted to date Yomi in the first place. My gender is not making us proud at all. A great number of women date men just for monetary gains. Se owo yin ge ti e o le sise ni? Now watch many of these brainless girls get pregnant for him now that he has a bungalow house who raised you girls nau.”

Funmi Unusual wrote, “And to think I respect this man, see the dust wey him dey yarn…. Age does not really justify having sense sha.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

John Krasinski’s IF Box Office Tracking Numbers Predict Strong Opening
Forum | 1 day ago

John Krasinski’s IF Box Office Tracking Numbers Predict Strong Opening

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME