Kcee Slams Harrysong for Claiming He Wrote His Hit Songs

Forum 2 months ago

Kcee Slams Harrysong for Claiming He Wrote His Hit Songs

Singer and co-founder of Five Star Music, Kingsley Okonkwo, aka Kcee has slammed ex-signee, Harrysong.

He lashed out at Harrysong for claiming he wrote most of his hit songs while he was signed to the label.

Recall that Harrysong has continuously called out Kcee and his brother and business partner, E-Money, over allegations of holding his musical rights.

He also claimed he wrote most of the ‘Limpopo’ crooner’s hit songs.

However, reacting in the latest episode of the Afrobeats podcast, Kcee said Harrysong was still in the village with his grandmother when he won Star Quest talent show with his former partner, Presh, and got signed to Kennis Music where they released three albums.

He pointed out that it has been eight years since Harrysong left Five Star Music and he is still producing hits without him in the label.

He said he believes that Harrysong needs prayers as he is also fighting his wife and former manager, Soso.

Kcee said, “When I won Star Quest, Harrysong was in the village with his grandmother. I did three albums with Kennis Music, did Harrysong write those? Harrysong has a problem, we need to pray for him. Jokes apart, we need to pray for him.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Liverpool’s title ambition takes hit with 2-0 defeat to Everton
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Liverpool’s title ambition takes hit with 2-0 defeat to Everton

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

China
Forum | 3 days ago

China's Taiwan Hit by 5.7 Magnitude Earthquake

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 3 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani