Tamara confirms departure to Iraqi side, Al Naft SC

Forum 2 months ago

Tamara confirms departure to Iraqi side, Al Naft SC

Ezekiel Tamara has confirmed his exit from Nigeria Premier Football League side, Bendel Insurance.

Waploaded reported that Tamara joined Iraqi outfit Al Naft SC for an undisclosed fee.

The enterprising midfielder bid farewell to Bendel Insurance and the NPFL after completing his move.

“As I embark on the next chapter of my career, bidding farewell to our league proves challenging, considering it has been my home for years,” he wrote on his X handle.

“The league provided me with the chance to evolve both as a player and as a person.

“Venturing beyond Nigeria’s shores to play has always been a dream, and when the opportunity arose, I couldn’t decline.

“I want to convey my appreciation to everyone at Bendel Insurance FC Official Despite my short tenure at the club, I felt unwavering support from everyone, including the fans.

“This isn’t a farewell; our paths will undoubtedly cross again.”

Tamara previously played for Lobi Stars and Shooting Stars in the NPFL.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home
Forum | 5 days ago

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home

Scream 5 & 6 Directors Explain Their Departure From the Horror Franchise
Forum | 6 days ago

Scream 5 & 6 Directors Explain Their Departure From the Horror Franchise

The Bear Season 3 Set Video Confirms Will Poulter’s Return
Forum | 1 week ago

The Bear Season 3 Set Video Confirms Will Poulter’s Return