“My Husband Will Be 5 To 10 Years Younger Than Me”- 9ice’s Ex-wife, Toni Payne

Forum 5 years ago

“My Husband Will Be 5 To 10 Years Younger Than Me”- 9ice’s Ex-wife, Toni Payne

[b]Toni Payne[/b[ is the ex-wife of popular Nigerian musician, 9ice. She and the Gongo Aso crooner got married 17 July 2008 until they parted ways in 2010.

Toni Payne went through the torment and accusations of infidelity till their marriage ended. However, it seems she is ready to put all that behind her as she searches for her soul mate.

In series of tweet, Toni revealed she will likely not get married to a Nigerian.
One tweet reads “My husband is gonna be like 5 to 10 years younger than me. I can already tell… hahahahaha ?“

See her tweets below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 18 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 1 day ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off