I Feel My Bro Wiz – Reekado Banks Empathizes With Wizkid

Forum 2 months ago

I Feel My Bro Wiz – Reekado Banks Empathizes With Wizkid

Reekardo Banks has written kind words to singer, Wizkid after fans expressed concern over his latest appearance.

The singer later came out to reveal that he has not been himself since his mother passed.

Photographs of the iconic singer caused anxiety among fans, and in response, he opened out about his sadness.

Reacting to the concern expressed by fans, Reekado Banks said he has been in Wizkid's shoes.

The former Mavin musician claimed that he knows Wizkid’s situation because he lost his mother in September 2022, and things haven’t been the same since.

Reekardo Banks writes:

“I feel my bro Wiz!! I’ve been there since September 2022, when I lost my mum.

Many don’t understand the struggle; but soldier man gats keep showing up like nothing happened.

We Move 🕊️🤍”

See some reactions below:

precious_ibini said: “He’s mother’s death is affecting him seriously….may God comfort him”

samkidsthrift said: “U can’t understand d pain of losing one’s mother😢 17yrs and I still cry and miss her till date!!”

rhebekka_ut remarked: “I feel so sorry for wizkid 😢, he needs all the support and love right now, may GOD comfort him.”

yellowshugabae said: “I pray God gives him all the strength that he needs to be strong again. Mama is resting and she’s watching over you💯.May God forgive her sins and rest her soul 🕊️You made her proud while she was alive. Hang in there Wiz🙌”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Wizkid Misunderstood, Not Running Away From Afrobeats – Joeboy
Forum | 1 month ago

Wizkid Misunderstood, Not Running Away From Afrobeats – Joeboy

The Miniature Wife Starring Elizabeth Banks & Matthew Macfadyen Ordered by Peacock
Forum | 1 month ago

The Miniature Wife Starring Elizabeth Banks & Matthew Macfadyen Ordered by Peacock