What More Can I Ask For From A Father – Yul Edochie Pens Touching Note for Dad, Pete Edochie After He Endorsed His Ministry

Forum 2 months ago

What More Can I Ask For From A Father – Yul Edochie Pens Touching Note for Dad, Pete Edochie After He Endorsed His Ministry

Controversial Nollywood cum pastor, Yul Edochie has thanked his father for accepting his decision to open a ministry.

Recall that the thespian announced the launch of his online Ministry weeks ago, The Salvation Ministry, where he will be preaching the gospel.

In an Instagram post on Thursday, Yul Edochie revealed that his father, veteran actor Pete Edochie, has endorsed his ministry after watching his first service and enjoyed it.

In his words:

“yuledochie

So yesterday, my father called me and congratulated me for successfully holding my first live program as a minister of God.

He said he watched it and he loved it.

He then gave me some bible verses to read and talk about in my program.

What more can I ask for from a father?

Thank you for the support, Dad.

Chief Pete Edochie. @peteedochie

The Lion of Africa.

May God keep you for many more years.

(120 years and above).

And continue to grant your heart’s desires.

Joy, peace, happiness, wealth, and fulfillment shall be yours forever.

Amen.

Ononenyi na Nteje.

Ebubedike.

Ibobo Umueri.

The Lion of Africa.

Nwoke Ike.

Nobody comes close to you.

Thank you, Sir.

I love you, Dad.

My man for life”.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son
Forum | 1 day ago

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor