Drama As Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Home After He Ended Their Relationship (Video)

Forum 2 months ago

Drama As Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Home After He Ended Their Relationship (Video)

A video of a lady damaging her boyfriend's home after he ended their relationship has sparked mixed reactions on social media.

In the video, the lady poured different things on her ex-boyfriend's bed to show her frustration.

Many were left wondering if the breakup was enough reason for her actions.

Some assumed that her contribution to the relationship was quite significant which is why she decided to go rogue in her actions.

On the other hand, some netizens hold the opinion that her behavior is the exact reason why the relationship was called off.

See Video Below;

See some reactions below

kitanb said:
“Shebi if they give her little slap now you people will be shouting domestic violence, is this one now a wild animal?”

jukayperfumeoils opined:
“Be like she gave alot 😢.. emotionally financially and physical.. cause I see no reason for this.”

chidubem_darlington042 reacted:
“We don see reason he broke up with her.. This guy escaped bullet. CONGRATULATIONS to him 🙌”

uzzyefizzy wrote:
“Toh I’Il clean my room after all this and you will still be out of my life”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 2 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding