B.A.H.D Guys Entertainment Signs Sir Dauda

Forum 5 years ago

B.A.H.D Guys Entertainment Signs Sir Dauda

Nigerian comic rapper Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz has signed Sir Dauda to B.A.H.D Guys Entertainment.

This happens to be the labels first signee.

Born Oluwatobiloba Ndagana Dawodu, Sir Dauda was given birth to in Lagos on the 16th July 1988. He attended St Saviours Primary School, King’s College Lagos, University of Toronto and the University of Buckingham emerging with a Law Degree. He was called to Bar at the Nigerian Law School in 2014.

Sir Dauda is an accomplished singer-songwriter and guitarist who has written and collaborated with the likes of Aramide, Funbi Music, Eva Alordiah and Show Dem Camp.

Sir Dauda has featured on all Falz’ albums and most recently the 27 album where he appears on songs such as Confam and the recently released single, Boogie.

He performed at the 2016 TDOT Music Festival in Toronto to a standing ovation. Sir Dauda has independently released four (4) singles titled Sisi Oloja ft C.R.U.I.S.E, Kalakuta, Je Ko Work and Street is Gold.

His music is influenced by Fela, Leonard Cohen,Ella Fitzgerald to Wyclef Jean and Erykah Badu.

He describes his genre of music as Jungle Funk, which can be described as a fusion of various musical expressions but has often been described as alternative and conscious.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen
Forum | 1 week ago

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen

BREAKING: President Tinubu Signs National Student Loan Amendment Bill Into Law
Forum | 1 month ago

BREAKING: President Tinubu Signs National Student Loan Amendment Bill Into Law

How Advice From People Fueled My Entertainment Career – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
Forum | 1 month ago

How Advice From People Fueled My Entertainment Career – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu