At 22 You Own Your Own Car Legally – Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Dike Miracle Chidi (Video)

Forum 2 months ago

At 22 You Own Your Own Car Legally – Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Dike Miracle Chidi (Video)

Nigerian actress, Ruth Kadiri has sent a congratulatory message to junior colleague, Dike Miracle Chidi.

This comes after he bought his first car at the age of 22.

In an Instagram post, the actress said she's proud of Chidi's achievement which he earned legally.

She wrote:

“Congratulations 🍾🎊🎉🎈 I 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾 such a proud moment!!! @chididikee At 22 you own your own car LEGALLY!!! Amongst other things I cannot mention… No words! You’ve made everyone around you proud!!!! This is the beginning of greater things for you! You will go places! Where others a sitting you will be standing and where they are standing you will be outstanding!!!! God bless your parents👏👏👏

Appreciation to every producer out there who has contributed to your growth through in this industry ❤️👏👏👏”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 2 days ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Three Notorious Car Snatchers Arrested In Delta, 12 Stolen Cars Recovered
Forum | 3 days ago

Three Notorious Car Snatchers Arrested In Delta, 12 Stolen Cars Recovered

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday