I Was S3xually Harassed By My Uncle As a Teenager – Actress Temitope (Video)

Forum 2 months ago

I Was S3xually Harassed By My Uncle As a Teenager – Actress Temitope (Video)

Actress Osoba Temitope has narrated how she was sexually assaulted by an uncle.

She made the revelation during a recent interview posted on social media.

The actress revealed a deeply traumatic experience from her teenage years.

Speaking in an interview with actress Biola Bayo on her Talkshow, ‘Talk to B‘, Temitope explained that things became worse for her when her uncle started harassing her sexually.

Temitope also spoke about her recent battle with depression.

“My grandmother came one day and arrested me, so I decided not to stay with her anymore. So I started living with my uncle and he started making some advances towards me, trying to harass me sexually. And I told myself, I couldn’t go through this again.

“I suffered from depression after things became difficult for me, I couldn’t meet my needs because people are not calling me for work. I stopped functioning, I no longer take my bath, I can’t eat, brush and all.”

Video:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad