Tiwa Savage’s Rant, Simi’s Anger Heat Up Social Media

Forum 5 years ago

Tiwa Savage’s Rant, Simi’s Anger Heat Up Social Media

We do not know who annoyed Queen Tiwa because she went on Instagram to rant about someone/some persons who would beg for money from her and go ahead to “talk trash” about her. Tiwa made series of Instastory posts, warning her subjects to cut the BS or face her full wrath.

While Tiwa was warning her subjects, Simi was acting the no nonsense character. The Joromi singer blocked a non-fan who suggested that her motivational tweets are not welcomed. The tweet that earned the non-fan the block read, “mummy said I should tell you to stick to your music and leave motivational tweets” and the singer gave a concise but effective response which read “tell mummy I blocked you.”

In other news, singer, Teddy A has joined the list of celebrities urging eligible citizens to get their Permanent Voters Card (PVC) ahead of the 2019 general elections. The singer was recently at a registration center to get his PVC. He went in company of his girlfriend, Bambam, and comedian, Lasisi Elenu. He shared pictures of their time at the registration center on his Instagram page and urged his followers to get their PVC.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 day ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 1 day ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 3 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

“You’re coming out of this strong” – Simi Gold encourages Bobrisky amid EFCC arrest
Forum | 1 week ago

“You’re coming out of this strong” – Simi Gold encourages Bobrisky amid EFCC arrest