Ubi Franklin Breaks Silence After VeryDarkMan Accused Him of Using Davido's Name to Defraud Upcoming Artist

Forum 3 months ago

Ubi Franklin Breaks Silence After VeryDarkMan Accused Him of Using Davido's Name to Defraud Upcoming Artist

Ubi Franklin has laughed off allegations that he defrauded an upcoming singer.

Verydarkman had claimed that the record label owner had used Davido's name to defraud the upcoming artist.

According to VeryDarkMan, Ubi allegedly defrauded an upcoming artist of almost 10.5 million Naira by using the name of popular afrobeat artist Davido on false pretenses and fraudulent promises.

Reacting, Ubi Franklin he is not disturbed by the allegation.

He added that 2024 will be a prosperous year for him.

He wrote;

“I ain’t tripping, it’s going to be a good year“.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/381258f37e679ac7116a76204f6ed065.jpg

Also, Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh reacted by telling Ubi Franklin to ignore the haters.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 21 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 21 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 22 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 1 day ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute