How Burna Boy Inspired Me – Seyi Vibez

Forum 3 months ago

How Burna Boy Inspired Me – Seyi Vibez

Nigerian singer, Seyi Vibez has talked about Grammy-winning colleague, Burna Boy's impact in his life.

According to him, Burna Boy inspires him.

The ‘Chance’ crooner while featuring in the latest episode of The Reprezent Podcast, disclosed that Burna Boy always urged him not to complain and keep moving forward regardless of whatever situation he finds himself in.

He added that Burna Boy’s advice inspired him to “show no sign of weakness” in his music career and his other endeavors.

Seyi Vibez said, “The advice that Burna Boy gave me that always stayed with me is don’t complain, just believe, show no sign of weakness, and keep moving.

“He always told me that: ‘Show no sign of weakness, bro. Keep moving.’ Yeah, that’s it.”

Recall that Burna Boy and Seyi Vibez collaborated on ‘Giza’ off the Grammy winner’s seventh studio album, ‘I Told Them’.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 2 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner
Forum | 2 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy