Transfer: We won’t replace him – Guardiola confirms midfielder’s exit from Man City

Forum 3 months ago

Transfer: We won’t replace him – Guardiola confirms midfielder’s exit from Man City

Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola has confirmed the departure of midfielder, Kalvin Phillips.

Guardiola confirmed on Thursday that the Englishman travelled to London in Wednesday to undergo a medical at West Ham.

Speaking with journalists on Thursday, the Spaniard added that Manchester City won’t be replacing the midfielder in the January transfer window.

Hopefully he can play the minutes he deserves and I couldn’t give it to him. He’s an exceptional human being,” Pep said.

Confirming that Man City have no plans to replace Phillips who’s signing for West Ham today, the former Barca boss added, “I don’t think we will replace Kalvin.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd