I Might Venture Into Politics – BBNaija’s Seyi Awolowo

Forum 3 months ago

I Might Venture Into Politics – BBNaija’s Seyi Awolowo

Former Big Brother Naija reality show housemate, Seyi Awolowo, has expressed his desire to become a politicians.

The 33-year-old reality star who is the grandson of late chief Obafemi Awolowo stated this during a recent interview.

Awolowo died at 78 in his hometown of Ikenne in Ogun state on May 9, 1987.

Speaking on Tuesday during an interview on Channels TV’s ‘The Morning Brief’, Seyi revealed he is the 20th grandchild of Awolowo and might be tempted to become a politician with the current situation of things in the country.

“To be honest, I would have loved not to get into politics but with the way it seems in the country, I might have to. I would just have liked to enjoy and be on the backbone of entertainment.

“But I have a family that I’m looking forward to growing in this country, I’m not trying to ‘japa’. I want them to experience Nigeria the way I experienced Nigeria.

“You know being able to enjoy the full 36 states, go anywhere you want to, interact with other tribes. Just be a Nigerian in your country and not be limited to certain conditions and policies that can change at any time in foreign country.

“Since I was a child. People were always telling me that as an Awolowo child, this is how I was supposed to be, that I was always supposed to read books like my grandfather. A lot of older people always said that to me,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 2 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience