Why I No Longer Go to Church – BBNaija’s Doyin

Forum 3 months ago

Why I No Longer Go to Church – BBNaija’s Doyin

Big Brother Naija reality show star Doyinsola Anuoluwapo David aka Doyin has opened up that she doesn't go to church again.

She also explained the reason behind her resolve.

Doyin said even though she's a Christian, she no longer go to church.

The reality star, while reacting to the report of an American pastor who stole $1.3 million from church members, lamented that the standard of Christianity keeps getting lower daily.

Sharing a screenshot of the report about the American pastor via her Instagram story, Doyin wrote:

“People ask me why I no longer go to church. Ridiculous things like this is the reason. Just imagine this one saying, God asked him to steal and you’ll find people in his church who will defend this madness.

“The standard keeps getting lower and lower by the day. It’s almost as if you have to be just plain stupid to be able to sit through certain sermons these days. God is really patient.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience