BBNaija's Uriel Celebrates Birthday, Fans Accuse Her of Lying About Her Age

Forum 3 months ago

BBNaija's Uriel Celebrates Birthday, Fans Accuse Her of Lying About Her Age

Popular reality star, Uriel Oputa has left tongues wagging on social media after she celebrated her birthday.

The reality star said she's 30, but fans are not having it accusing her of falsifying her age.

Sharing photos to celebrate her birthday, she wrote:

"Ngozika Uriel Oputa Happy Birthday

😇Focus on the beauty not the number. 😍🥰"

Check out reactions below:

omaanizZ remarked: “Happy 36th birthday hun”

iam_onomeh said: “Uriel you don pass 30 nor vex”

_sanchez said: “You don pass 30 how many years you talk for big brother ahh ahh”

mamsenow wrote: “This lady looks 45 years old abeg”

bedsheetsocomfy said: “Happy birthday Uriel..Cheers to an even bigger and better year filled with God’s blessings”

josokai wrote: “Happy birthday beautiful”

gistwithkemz said: “Happiest birthday to you @urielmusicstar keep shining bright always”

missposhO remarked: “See old woman 30 years kee haha you are over 36”

nomibliss shared: “I love you somuch Uriel but u can’t just be 30, is not possible that you gave me 3 years gap my darling…. When u enter your first big brother Istill Dey ss3…. But I love you always… happy birthday Uriel with the good heart. Age with grace UU bekeeee(the content queen).”

janebilly_ wrote: “Uriel you’re older than me. … Happy birthday to you”

See post below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League
Forum | 4 hours ago

Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 1 day ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30