I Want To Employ A Gossip Partner - Bobrisky Shares List Of Roles To Intends Employ

Forum 3 months ago

I Want To Employ A Gossip Partner - Bobrisky Shares List Of Roles To Intends Employ

Controversial Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky, has announced plans to employ some persons to fill in vacant positions.

He stated that he would employ a gossip partner because he lives in a 6-bedroom duplex all alone.

The self-acclaimed mummy of Lagos took to his page to reveal the three job roles he is wanting individuals to fill.

He claims he needs a personal assistant, a manager and finally a gossip partner.

Knowing how many people can be with celebrities, he insists that his gossip partner must sign a no disclosure agreement with his lawyer before taking on the new role.

He tweeted;

“I need to employ d following list 👇🏻👇🏻

Personal assistant with attractive salary and minimum of 5yrs experience

Manager

Lastly gossip partner, someone to just be gossiping with me. I live in a 6 bedroom duplex all alone, drive all my cars alone. Trust me that life is sometimes boring 😩😩😩😩

Need someone to make d noise of my wealth for me cos I’m not bragging enough 🤣”

He promised to lavish whoever he employs with plenty luxury and only the finest things in life

See Post Below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/27c63511b4d05022953b08a15b166f75.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 13 hours ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 17 hours ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister