Ebuka’s Wife Answers Fan Who Asked If She's ‘Getting Divorce’

Forum 3 months ago

Ebuka’s Wife Answers Fan Who Asked If She's ‘Getting Divorce’

Fans have asked Cynthia, the wife of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu if she's getting divorced from her husband.

She didn't take it lightly as she tackled the fan for asking such a question.

It all started after she engaged her fans in a Q&A session in her eponymous podcast.

Reacting to an inquisitive fan who asked if she was considering a divorce from the TV host, Cynthia replied, “No, I am not getting a divorce”.

The podcaster also asked why such a question was posted to her, wondering if the individual was “wishing divorce on me?”

“Why will you even ask that kind of question? I actually want to know the reason why you asked that. No, I am not getting a divorce and I will not be getting a divorce. And that is a weird a** question. Are you wishing divorce on me? I reject you,” she said.

The entrepreneur said she does not feel insecure about Ebuka’s kind of job.

“I am not an insecure person naturally. So his job is his job. It is just like any other job. If I were to be insecure, if he were to be a doctor, I will still be insecure. I am naturally not an insecure person. That is that really. I do not think his job makes me insecure,” she added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 2 days ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 3 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star