Why I Must Come Back As Oyinbo Woman In My Next Life – Destiny Etiko

Forum 3 months ago

Why I Must Come Back As Oyinbo Woman In My Next Life – Destiny Etiko

Nigerian actress, Destiny Etiko has revealed her plan to come back to life as a white woman.

She made the revelation in the blog’s comments section after a video of two white ladies conversing went viral.

During their conversation in the video, the two women explained how they handle their hair and nails on their own, claiming that they have never had a man pay for their beauty treatments, according to a report by EtikoNaija.

They also claim to be open to informal, low-budget dates and to date guys based on their character rather than their financial situation.

In reaction to the women’s comments, Destiny Etiko stated that she works hard and never feels entitled to anything.

She wrote:

“In my next life

I will be a white girl 👧

Cos Even as a Nigerian babe, I don’t expect anything from anyone but if it happens den it’s fine.

Cos I hate to hear N0 for an answer wen I demand for something, So I would rather work tirelessly to achieve my goals in life no cap 🧢 📌

I work for my money 💰 💯.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried
Forum | 1 day ago

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 2 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial