I’m Going To Be One Of The Leaders Of Afrobeats – Omah Lay

Forum 3 months ago

I’m Going To Be One Of The Leaders Of Afrobeats – Omah Lay

Popular Nigerian singer, Omah Lay has disclosed that he has started a new sound which would be prominent this year.

He added that he has created a distinct musical style that he hopes to see broadly embraced in the industry.

During a recent interview with The Beat FM in London, Omah Lay explained that his latest track, ‘Holy Ghost,’ epitomizes the innovative sound he is presenting to the world of Afrobeats.

He said, “
I have started a new sound. I feel like the sound people identify as Afrobeats is going to change in 2024/2025, in the future. And I’m going to be one of the leaders of the new sound.

“I have started a new sound of Afrobeats and you’re going to hear more of that in 2024. ‘Holy Ghost’ is one of them. And I’m putting out an album. The album is going to consist of all of these new vibes.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims
Forum | 6 days ago

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy
Forum | 1 week ago

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting
Forum | 1 week ago

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting