Where’s Gistlovers Today – Bobrisky Mocks Blogger Over Unusual Media Silence

Forum 3 months ago

Where’s Gistlovers Today – Bobrisky Mocks Blogger Over Unusual Media Silence

Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Olanrewaju Okuneye aka Bobrisky has ridiculed controversial Instagram anonymous blog, Gistlover.

Bobrisky was reacting to the blogs unusual silence.

In a post on social media, Bobrisky said that the person behind the page might have suffered bad fate for writing bad things about him.

He wrote:

“A short note to my dear GISTLOVER. You haven’t posted since the 11th of January or so why? U told you ur days are numbered. Evil doesn’t last forever. You were sponsored to finish urself, not me lol. You sat on my gist for years forgotten some of us Grace can’t be unmatched. Where is Gistlover today? Gistlover has no rest of mind. Toda d page will post, tomorrow the page will run for weeks.

“And to you my dear who has been sponsoring that blog always to come for me I know you want my life so bad but sad our Grace in life is different. One person must definitely be richer than the next person. But you failed to understand life. Well I still love you but change from ur devil ways my dear. Evil doesn’t fit you, stop trying.

Note: don’t forget who is BOBRISKY, I fear no one. I said what I said deal with it”.

See the post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 23 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Radio Silence Reveal Abigail’s Ready or Not Easter Egg
Forum | 3 days ago

Radio Silence Reveal Abigail’s Ready or Not Easter Egg

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 5 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija
Forum | 6 days ago

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija's Neo Reacts To Accusations Of Affair With Mabel Makun