A Man Who Loves Nigeria With All His Heart – Yul Edochie Celebrates Reno Omokri at 50

Forum 3 months ago

A Man Who Loves Nigeria With All His Heart – Yul Edochie Celebrates Reno Omokri at 50

Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has wished former presidential spokesperson, Reno Omokri a happy birthday.

Omokri turned 50 yesterday.

In a post on his Instagram page commemorating Omokri’s milestone birthday, Edochie conveyed his deep respect for the celebrant.

Describing Omokri as a person of profound wisdom and a genuine lover of Nigeria, Yul emphasized that his admiration for Omokri transcends political affiliations and party lines.

He wrote: “Happy 50th birthday to the great @renoomokri. A man I have a lot of respect for. My respect for him goes beyond politics and beyond party lines. A man of great wisdom. A man who loves Nigeria with all his heart. A man whom Nigerians need to listen to, to tap from his extensive wealth of knowledge. My man. I wish you many more beautiful years. May God lead you always.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 1 day ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast
Forum | 1 day ago

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast