Thank You For Your Sincere Counsel Uncle - Kunle Remi to Femi Otedola

Forum 3 months ago

Thank You For Your Sincere Counsel Uncle - Kunle Remi to Femi Otedola

Nigerian actor Kunle Remi has thanked businessman and new in-law Femi Otedola for his wishes following his marriage to Tiwi.

In a post on Monday, January 22, 2024, the business tycoon had posted pictures from Remi's wedding to Tiwi, congratulating them on their union and wishing them well.

"Yet more good times to be grateful for! Congratulations to my beautiful niece Tiwi on her union with KR! 👰🏾‍♀️ Wish you a wonderful life together," he wrote.

Replying Remi thanked him saying, "Dearest Uncle @femiotedola, thank you for your trust and sincere counsel. Incredibly blessed to have you in our corner. I do not take it lightly or for granted. We continue to pray only Gods best for you and the family. F.Ote."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu
Forum | 4 days ago

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu

“He’s well trained” – Moment Davido prostrates to greet his father, uncle and others at an event
Forum | 3 weeks ago

“He’s well trained” – Moment Davido prostrates to greet his father, uncle and others at an event

Thank You for All You Do - Iyabo Ojo Pens Emotional Note to Her Man, Paul O On His Birthday
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Thank You for All You Do - Iyabo Ojo Pens Emotional Note to Her Man, Paul O On His Birthday