Woman Stabs Lover To Death In Rivers Over Demand For S3x

Forum 3 months ago

Woman Stabs Lover To Death In Rivers Over Demand For S3x

A 26-year-old lady, Sarah Nwankpo, has been arrested by the Rivers State Police Command for stabbing her lover, Igbodike Anthony, to death during an argument over s3x.

According to Vanguard, the incident occurred in the victim’s apartment in the Obiri-Ikwerre area of Port Harcourt on December 22, 2023.

Nwankpo, a native of Ezza South LGA of Ebonyi State was said to have sneaked out of her boyfriend’s apartment to visit the Anthony on the day of the incident.

Nwankpo, who is currently detained at the Rivers State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), said she met the victim in Enugu in 2017. However, during her stay in Enugu, she had two children with another man (boyfriend) whom she identified as Joe Ibanga.

“I left Enugu for Port Harcourt in August 2023. In Port Harcourt, I started dating a man, Joe Ibanga. But I always received calls from Anthony, inviting me to come visit him. Sometimes he sent me money for transport. But I declined because of my relationship with Ibanga,” she explained.

with it. In my confused state, I dialled my boyfriend’s number (Ibanga) and tried to explain to him what was happening and begged him to come for my help. But he hung up and never called back.

"Anthony held me as I tried to open the door. I screamed for help, but no one heard me let alone to rescue me. During the fight, he dropped the walking cane. I reached out for it and noticed that it had a detachable holding head.

"I quickly detached the head and saw that a dagger was attached to it. As he charged at me, I stabbed him with the dagger,” Nwankpo said.

According to the Vanguard, the suspect's attempt to escape from the scene and abandon the bleeding man was resisted as he held her hair with all his might.

As she made to step out of the apartment and at the same time struggling to release his grip from her head, the owner of the building and his children were alerted.

They were said to have raised the alarm that attracted other occupants who were asleep.

While efforts were being made to rush the dying man to the hospital, some tenants overheard the suspect making calls.

They seized her phone and locked her up in the victim's apartment until the arrival of a team of police at about 1:am on December 23, 2023.

The suspect was taken into custody while Igbodike was confirmed dead in the hospital.

Rivers State Commissioner of Police, CP Olatunji Disu, who confirmed the incident urged the public to exercise caution in their relationships.

‘’This serves as a reminder that violence is never the answer and can lead to devastating consequences for all parties involved. The investigation into the case is ongoing” the CP stated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 2 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director