Paul Okoye Sings His Hit Track, ‘Ifeoma’ For His Girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma (Video)

Forum 3 months ago

Paul Okoye Sings His Hit Track, ‘Ifeoma’ For His Girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma (Video)

A video of Nigerian singer, Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy singing his hit song, “Ifeoma” to his girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma has sparked reactions online.

The adorable couple displayed how fond they are of each other as the talented twin of the PSquare duo delivered a rendition of his old song, Ifeoma.

He could be seen serenading fans at an event with the 2014 song, as his girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma whose name is that of the song, smiled shyly.

The appreciative throngs of people who listened to him sing the lyrics of the song cheered at them as they also sang along.

Throughout the whole episode, Ivy Ifeoma couldn’t contain her happiness and laughter as she kept bursting into small fists of controlled and demure laughter.

See Video Below;

See reactions to the video below;

iskemeralds said:
“If you like suffer with a Man ooo, he might divorce you someday and someone else will be enjoying the things you laboured for.”

cleaninginlagos wrote:
“May I not be married to a man and then he will tell me is going to studio to release music with another womans name. God abeg X10k”

billionaire_chi penned: “
So this guy has been cheating on his wife for so many years with this girl. Gosh!!! This is so sad!!😒”

iizzyyprince remarked:
“This one found his missing rib after marriage. Dear lord its me again 😢”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mufasa Cast Adds Mads Mikkelsen, Blue Ivy Carter, and More to Lion King Prequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Mufasa Cast Adds Mads Mikkelsen, Blue Ivy Carter, and More to Lion King Prequel

Tracker: Jensen Ackles Joins Justin Hartley-Led Series
Forum | 4 days ago

Tracker: Jensen Ackles Joins Justin Hartley-Led Series

EPL: Liverpool’s title ambition takes hit with 2-0 defeat to Everton