Ruger Sets Up His Record Label, Announces His Withdrawal From Jonzing World

Forum 3 months ago

Ruger Sets Up His Record Label, Announces His Withdrawal From Jonzing World

Nigerian dancehall artist Michael Adebayo Olayinka aka Ruger has established his own record label.

He has now parted ways with Jonzing World, a label owned by D’Prince.

The singer named his own record label record company as ‘Blown Boy Entertainment’.

Sharing the good news, Ruger said:

“Hello, everyone, it is Ruger out here. I want to be closer to my fans. People that have been supporting me since the beginning of my career up till this moment. I love you guys so much. I feel like there is a lot you do not know about me. There is a part of my life that you do not know. How fun I am to be with, to vibe with. And I want you guys to know that part. I want to share that part with you.”

“As you have seen now, I just started my own label. I need all the support. I need all the love, up close and personal. I love you guys so much. I am going to be sharing some snippets with you guys-my plans for the year. And you know you guys are going to get firsthand everything I am going to do this year. I love you guys so much.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Igbenidion University announces 25th Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Igbenidion University announces 25th Anniversary

ABUTH Zaria announces sales of school application forms, 2024/2025
Forum | 1 day ago

ABUTH Zaria announces sales of school application forms, 2024/2025

Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast
Forum | 1 day ago

Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday