You Are A True Treasure - Peter Okoye and Wife, Lola Omotayo-Okoye Pen Sweet Note to daughter On Her Birthday

Forum 3 months ago

You Are A True Treasure - Peter Okoye and Wife, Lola Omotayo-Okoye Pen Sweet Note to daughter On Her Birthday

Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye and his wife, Lola Omotayo-Okoye have celebrated their daughter's birthday in grand style.

Their daughter Aliona is celebrating her 11th birthday today.

Sharing beautiful photos to mark her birthday, Peter Okoye described Aliona as his “amazing” and “fabulous” daughter, highlighting her positive qualities.

He wrote;

“Happy Birthday to my always amazing and forever fabulous daughter ALIONA-MARIE OKOYE😍

May your special day be as special as you are! You give me a thousand reasons to smile everyday. I wish you a lifetime of Happiness! 🥳🎂🎊🎁🎉🎊🎂🎁🎉🎊🎈😘🥳🥳🎉🎊🎉🎁🎂#birthdaygirl🎀”

Also, Lola praised Aliona’s kindness, curiosity, and unique spirit.

She wrote:

“Happy 11th birthday my precious daughter Aliona-Marie! 🎉 On this special day I wish you love, light and all the happiness in the world. Your kindness, curiosity, and unique spirit shine brightly each and everyday. I Wishing you a life filled with love, laughter, and exciting discoveries. You are a true treasure in our lives. We love you so much our not so little Ali-Cat!! We celebrate your new age. Big hugs & Kisses🎈🎊🎊💕💕💕💯💯🫶🏽🫶🏽❤️❤️😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🎂🎂🎂🎂 🙌🏽🙌🏽🎁”

See below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 2 days ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 2 days ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 5 days ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother