85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried To Leave Thrice – Actress, Jaiye Kuti Reveals

Forum 3 months ago

85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried To Leave Thrice – Actress, Jaiye Kuti Reveals

Jaiye Kuti, the Nollywood actress, has made a new claim about marriages.

She claimed that 85 percent of married women want to leave their marriages.

Speaking in an interview with Gistzlife, the thespian disclosed that she attempted to exit her marriage thrice but ended up finding herself stuck in it.

She revealed that after marriage, couples tend to know each other better compared to their dating stage.

Kuti added that men’s egocentric urge to cheat is also another factor that makes women contemplate divorce.

“If you ask a hundred women, 85% want to exit their marriage. I even tried to leave thrice. The problem is that when you marry someone from a different culture, people start to reveal their actual selves.

"A man would treat and pamper a woman when he wanted to get married, but when a second marriage and kids are involved, things go too far. Men can also have egotistical tendencies and are unstoppable when it comes to cheating.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday
Forum | 18 hours ago

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday

Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid