Finding My Bra Size Is Almost Impossible - Busty Actress, Njideka George Reveals Her Struggles

Forum 3 months ago

Finding My Bra Size Is Almost Impossible - Busty Actress, Njideka George Reveals Her Struggles

Nollywood actress Njideka George, known for her ample figure, has opened up about the challenges and advantages of being a well-endowed woman.

She discussed how her substantial bosom has both positively and negatively influenced her life as a woman and actress.

In a video shared on social channels, the buxom Igbo lady reiterates that she’s busty but has no qualms with her body, as it comes with many blessings and some less cheering attributes.

She says,
“Everything I wear is revealing because I’m a busty lady. Of course, people always ask questions. I’m not bothered that I look big up, and look small down. I don’t have business handless clothes and I don’t like bras but I have to wear them.

“Finding my bra size is almost possible, so when I eventually find one that fits I buy two or three of it even if it’s the same colour. Of course, as a busty babe, I don’t have a big bum yet women and men are attracted to me. Even if you are dying, I have to wear a bra before I can come and save you. When people see me they start shouting ‘Opor’.

“I’m not fazed that I have dark lines on my shoulder due to straps. As a busty woman, I have to beg men to look at my face and forget about my breasts. When I go to the market, all these Igbo boys start shouting “ Nkiruka, Nkiruka, Nkiruka.” Me, back pain and chest pain are 5 and 6.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 4 hours ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert