Heartbreak As Bandits Go Wild, Kill School Principal, Kidnap His Wife And Baby In Kaduna

Forum 3 months ago

Heartbreak As Bandits Go Wild, Kill School Principal, Kidnap His Wife And Baby In Kaduna

Idris Abu Sufyan, a school principal, has been killed by bandits in Kaduna State.

After killing the school principal, the bandits also kidnapped his wife and baby in Kuriga community, Birnin-Gwari Local Government Area of Kaduna State.

It was gathered that the bandits invaded Sufyan's house on Thursday night, January 18, 2024, shot him dead before whisking his wife and son away to an unknown destination.

Until his death, Sufyan was the principal of Government Secondary School (GSS) Kuriga.

“Innalillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un. I feel sad to inform you that our noble colleague; the principal of GSS KURIGA (SNR).MAL IDRIS ABU SUFYAN, has been killed by bandits and also kidnapped his wife with baby boy. May the Almighty Allah forgive his shortcomings and also grant him Aljannatul firdausi. Amen,” a colleague wrote on Friday.

One Manajer Deeni, who also confirmed the incident in a Facebook post on Friday, said the deceased had an opportunity to leave the village due to incessant bandit attacks but he chose to stay for his people.

“Allah sarki Abusufyan Idrees u get the opportunity to leave kuriga village at once, but u choose to stay with ur people, when he was alive he was the village gss principal, he used to taught the village youth football, he get the opportunity the leave to town but even after tense attacks of armed bandit in his community he choose to stay & he lived all his life trying his best to makes the world a better place for the youths & to put his little community in the map, now he paid the price with his life, armed bandit invade his house & shoot him death & kidnapped his wife. R i p Abusufyan,” he wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Fed Poly Ilaro approval for extension of school fees payment for ND2, PT2 & HND2, 2023/2024
Forum | 1 day ago

Fed Poly Ilaro approval for extension of school fees payment for ND2, PT2 & HND2, 2023/2024

ABUTH Zaria announces sales of school application forms, 2024/2025
Forum | 1 day ago

ABUTH Zaria announces sales of school application forms, 2024/2025

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 1 day ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 2 days ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me