I Lost A Deal After Gistlover’s False Allegation About Me 2 years ago – BBNaija's Alex (Video)

Forum 3 months ago

I Lost A Deal After Gistlover’s False Allegation About Me 2 years ago – BBNaija's Alex (Video)

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Alex has opened up about how she lost a business deal over false allegations.

Recall that two years ago, controversial Instagram blogger, Gistlover alleged that Alex Unusual was involved with married men including popular comedian, AY.

The blogger also alleged that Alex Unusual and her stylist, Medlin Boss were lesbian partners.

During an interview on Doyin’s Corner, Alex disclosed how the false allegations about her made her lose a deal she had already sealed with a school for her Unusual Fest event.

According to Alex, she didn’t want to respond to the allegations, however after it affected her project, she addressed the narratives while daring the blogger to bring evidence of the allegations.

She disclosed that the school was concerned about the narratives online and decided to pull out from the event at the last minute.

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 2 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 2 days ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes