Jasmine Breaks Silence On Report of Rearrest Over Refusal to Hand Over Mr. Ibu’s Asset

Forum 5 months ago

Jasmine Breaks Silence On Report of Rearrest Over Refusal to Hand Over Mr. Ibu’s Asset

Jasmine Chioma has finally reacted to reports that she was rearrested for refusing to hand over actor Mr Ibu's assets in her possession.

This was revealed by blogger, Tosin Silverdam.

The blogger had alleged that the Jasmine and Mr Ibu's son were rearrested over their refusal to hand over assets of the actor, including his social media accounts.

Reacting on Instagram, she highlighted a comment from actor, Benson Okonkwo who claimed that he confirmed the news from Mr Ibu’s wife, Stella Maris.

Penning a caption on the screenshot, she wrote:

“Thank God you have stated your source! cause when I respond to all this, they will say this Jasmine is a manipulator low key they are the ones using my name to get sympathy! Since y’all wanna talk let’s talk.”

In a follow-up post, Jasmine vented out, stating that it’s high time she began to speak up as her silence isn’t doing any good.

She wrote:

“They have been triggering this whole time! All the people I respect have been saying Jasmine silence is golden! But this silence is not working for me no more! Let’s adress everything online once And for all! No body should blame me for speaking up for my self.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/8982fd232b2d92677ba5907dc9a23b5b.jpghttps://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/95d33da2b3aa609bc1fd3e0b05b12cf9.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Report: Sony Looking to Cast Live-Action Miles Morales
Forum | 2 days ago

Report: Sony Looking to Cast Live-Action Miles Morales

Euro 2024: Real Madrid’s Arda Guler breaks Ronaldo’s record in Turkey win
Forum | 1 week ago

Euro 2024: Real Madrid’s Arda Guler breaks Ronaldo’s record in Turkey win

‘Tinubu not superman’ – Presidency breaks silence after Eagles Square fall
Forum | 1 week ago

‘Tinubu not superman’ – Presidency breaks silence after Eagles Square fall