10 Years Ago I Went Through Hell – Actress Etinosa Idemudia Talks About Her Failed Marriage

Forum 3 months ago

10 Years Ago I Went Through Hell – Actress Etinosa Idemudia Talks About Her Failed Marriage

Nigerian actress, Etinosa Idemudia has stated that she suffered in her first marriage due to her inability to give birth.

She said the unpleasant experience forced her to leave the marriage.

According to her, the marriage lasted for 10 years.

In her words:

“Why is it that in this country, when a woman isn’t getting pregnant the whole family of the man including the man will blame the woman. Even without a diagnosis.

To every man/woman out there trying to conceive, just know that God has not forsaken you. If he can bless me with a child after years of PCOS tears and shame. Then he can and he will definitely turn the tables to favor you”.

I can’t sleep. 10 years ago I went through hell. I thought I was the problem. I have taken a part of my life story and created a movie that I hope will minister to and entertain you…

WHEN TABLES TURN drops JANUARY 22 ON YOUTUBE (ETINOSA TV YOUTUBE CHANNEL) @etinosa_tv”.

See her post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo