Nigeria Is African Giant For Mouth – Dandizzy Says After Touring Kenya And Uganda

Forum 3 months ago

Nigeria Is African Giant For Mouth – Dandizzy Says After Touring Kenya And Uganda

Nigerian rapper Dandizzy has revealed his experience after touring African neighbors, Kenya and Uganda.

According to him, Nigeria is not worthy to answer the title of African giant.

The rapper said the infrastructure in other countries can't be compared with what is in Nigeria.

He added that Nigeria is 50 years behind in terms of infrastructural development.

Dandizzy made these remarks in reaction to writer David Hundeyin’s claim that Kenya is superior to any other West African country.

It all started with a Twitter user known as @IAmWinter asking; “Abidjan and Nairobi, which is more developed ?“

In response, Hundeyin tweeted; “This is not a serious question bro. When Kenya is talking, the whole of West Africa should kneel down and face the wall. There’s no comparison.

Nigeria has more rich individuals than Kenya, but Kenya has a much better off middle class, and also a bigger middle class proportional to its population. So on paper Nigeria is wealthier but if you go there, you will see the truth for yourself. Nobody will have to tell you.”

Dandizzy examined the circumstances and concluded that Nigeria will be unable to provide basic facilities or a stable power source in 2024, but Uganda will.

The rapper wrote; “Been to Uganda and Kenya and I can tell you that we’re 50 years behind, African giant nah only for mouth, if no be music and football we suppose close this country start afresh. I added Uganda because they have 24/7 light and all the basics, nah we still no get basics for Africa.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 3 days ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday