He Gives Me Millions - Skitmaker, Nduka Showers Praise on Sabinus as He Lists Everything He Did For Him

Forum 3 months ago

He Gives Me Millions - Skitmaker, Nduka Showers Praise on Sabinus as He Lists Everything He Did For Him

Nigerian Skit maker, Nduka has appreciated senior colleague, Mr Funny aka Sabinus for helping his comic career.

This is as he listed all the things the comedian did for him.

He also hailed himself for the things he has achieved so far.

According to Nduka, the popular comedian is fond of giving him millions of naira as gift.

He said:

“I’ve been with Sabinus for over 2 years now. I’ve been going to school and acting skits with him and he has never given me 1000 naira. He rather gives me millions .

Sometimes I look at him and wonder what I did to deserve that . While in school I had no problems. Anytime him dey just ask me to paste Aza.

Sabinus uses his media handles to still push me, he makes everything easy for me.

Truth be told, only few people share their platforms with you without getting jealous.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video
Forum | 2 days ago

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video

Court Gives Update On EFCC’s Suit Against Embattled Yahaya Bello
Forum | 3 days ago

Court Gives Update On EFCC’s Suit Against Embattled Yahaya Bello

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 4 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 4 days ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover