Bobrisky Puts His Newly Acquired Boobs On Display (Photos)

Forum 3 months ago

Bobrisky Puts His Newly Acquired Boobs On Display (Photos)

Controversial Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, has sparked reactions after showing off his newly acquired boobs.

Bobrisky who recently underwent bre*st enlargement, shared alluring photos on his Instagram page.

He was photographed elegantly posing in a black dress, proudly displaying the results of his new surgery-enhanced bre*sts.

“Cute and Comfy, that’s my style”, he captioned the photos.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/8ab157e3f6e37a567e516e8852caaf69.jpghttps://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/f3f34d37c0c35c99a3bee0c623e5f6fe.jpg

The photos have since generated a wave of reactions from social media users who mocked the artificial nature of the bre*st while others found it cute.

See Reactions Below;

aurora_eddy9 said:
“Imagine bob in real housewives of Lagos. Just passing on 😂😂😂.”

tey.ounce stated:
“Ahhh pressure ti wa oo 😍😍 I no even fine reach half of this.

Official Vee wrote,
“I go dey wash my eyes now before I comot make I no carry wetin I no know.”

Official Bella Jay wrote,
“Editing dey bleed.”

Dessy Slays wrote,
“Bobrisky remain small make you disappear. Editing yi o wa poju.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 1 day ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside
Forum | 6 days ago

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 1 week ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola