I'm Not A Normal Human Being, Ask Questions - Yul Edochie

Forum 3 months ago

I'm Not A Normal Human Being, Ask Questions - Yul Edochie

Controversial Nigerian actor and director, Yul Edochie, has bragged about being a reinforced spiritual steel.

He stated that he is a supernatural person who shouldn’t be messed with.

He remarked that he is not an average human and that his light may cause anyone who fights him with darkness to lose their sight.

The filmmaker made the announcement on his official Instagram account, where he shared a photo of himself dressed in royalty, accompanied by a lovely smile.

Yul Edochie wrote;

“I’m not a normal human being. I’m a reinforced spiritual steel. Designed by God almighty to shake the world for his divine purpose. Go spiritual and ask questions.

“If you come with darkness, my light will blind you. The journey is just beginning. God’s special soldier.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/c1b274fd428e553e4ae2c22d0e048ea6.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage
Forum | 1 week ago

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage

Pain Has Made Me Stronger - Yul Edochie Pens Cryptic Note
Forum | 1 week ago

Pain Has Made Me Stronger - Yul Edochie Pens Cryptic Note

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie