Die Hard Fan "I Will Be Embarking On 21 Days Fasting For Wizkid" – Nigerian Lady

Forum 6 years ago

Die Hard Fan "I Will Be Embarking On 21 Days Fasting For Wizkid" – Nigerian Lady

When you’ve got massive love for a star.

A Nigerian lady has announced that she will be embarking on 21 days fasting to help destroy all the enmeies that surrounds singer Wizkid.

Postinga photo collage of the both of them, she wrote;

Im embarking on a 21days white fasting for wizkid starting from monday!!his enemies re nw much and he has to overcome them.i ll do anything for him cos after God,he helped me this far.!

so shattered wale or whatever you call yourself ,be prepared to fight with God cos God nd Ajagoraola will fight for wizzy!!useless nd envious set of people!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 1 day ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Civil Servants Get 2 Days Weekly To Farm In Bayelsa
Forum | 3 days ago

Civil Servants Get 2 Days Weekly To Farm In Bayelsa

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi