Fire Reportedly Guts Mechanic Workshop (Video)

Forum 3 months ago

Fire Reportedly Guts Mechanic Workshop (Video)

There was a fire outbreak at a mechanic workshop, leading to the loss of properties.

It is not known what the source of the fire was, but it destroyed a lot of cars which were being worked on by the staff.

A video which surfaced online shows the badly burnt workshop and lots of cars completely burnt.

See Video Below;

See reactions to the video below;

ladoclothing said: “I will take it as faith what if the car got burn 🔥 from my hand what will I do”

mikefrosh1 said: “Nigeria govt should start making sure all cars are insured before moving on the road 💯 police should start checking for insurance doc then we won’t have to bother much in a situation like this”

olawaleadekoya said: “Na to negotiate with all these aboki wey dey sell iron….mek I sell my own comot🥲”

bababalogun34 wrote: “Reasons i can’t let me car sleep for mechanic village 😂”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

2 The Witcher Spin-off Shows Reportedly Canceled by Netflix
Forum | 5 days ago

2 The Witcher Spin-off Shows Reportedly Canceled by Netflix

The Movie Critic: Quentin Tarantino Was Reportedly Eying David Krumholtz for a Role
Forum | 1 week ago

The Movie Critic: Quentin Tarantino Was Reportedly Eying David Krumholtz for a Role

Man Sets Himself On Fire Outside US Court During Ex-President, Donald Trump’s Trial
Forum | 1 week ago

Man Sets Himself On Fire Outside US Court During Ex-President, Donald Trump’s Trial