Ibadan Explosion: My Ears Are Still Ringing From The Effect - Actress Aisha Lawal Recounts Near-death Experience

Forum 3 months ago

Ibadan Explosion: My Ears Are Still Ringing From The Effect - Actress Aisha Lawal Recounts Near-death Experience

Yoruba actress, Aisha Lawal, has opened up on her near-death experience in the explosion at Adeyi Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan on Tuesday, January 17.

The Governor of Oyo State, Seyi Makinde, confirmed that two people lost their lives in the explosion that occurred at Dejo Oyeleye Street, Bodija area of Ibadan.

Speaking to journalists, Governor Makinde also mentioned that the explosion resulted in 77 injuries and was caused by illegal miners who stored explosive devices in a residential building.

Makinde emphasized the state government’s swift response, noting that first responders and relevant agencies were immediately deployed to conduct search and rescue operations.

In a post via her Instastories, Aisha Lawal said she had parked her car to buy suya opposite the estate but later moved it to another location before the incident happened.

While appreciating God for her life, the movie star alleged that there were many dead bodies.

She wrote, “Alhamdulilah for today, I was at Bodija when the explosion happened, in fact, my ears are still ringing from the effect. Thank God for our lives.

“I even parked to buy suya opposite that Estate o! Now later moved my car from Sloggers Club to the Metro hotel on the same Osuntokun when it happened. Olohun anu oooooooo

“Too many dead bodies, ehhhhhh what exactly is going on ooo. Olohun sanu oooo.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many
Forum | 1 day ago

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama