I Prefer Nigerian Men Because Kenyan Men Are Stingy And Poor In Bed - Kenyan Socialite, Shakila

Forum 3 months ago

I Prefer Nigerian Men Because Kenyan Men Are Stingy And Poor In Bed - Kenyan Socialite, Shakila

20-year-old controversial Kenyan socialite, Shakila has disclosed that she prefers to be in a relationship with Nigerian men because they are more generous than their Kenyan counterparts.

Shakila, known for her unabashed commentary on relationships, made these remarks during a launch event, Nairobi News reported on Wednesday, January 17, 2024.

Speaking to journalists gathered at the event, the self-proclaimed “queen of gold-diggers," did not mince words as she expressed her reasons for favouring Nigerian men in her romantic pursuits.

Citing financial generosity and performance in bed as key factors, she said;

"I like Nigerian men. I prefer Nigerians more than Kenyans. There are a lot of things I don’t date Kenyan men for. They are stingy. They look alike and they don’t look good. They are stingy, they can’t give you money, he would rather pay but not give you money,” Shakila said.

"They also don’t last in bed, I am talking about minutes. Kenyan men, most of them have women already and you can’t walk freely with them. You have to hide them''.

Shakila shared her personal experiences, highlighting that she has never been in a formal relationship with a Kenyan man.

"I have never dated a Kenyan man, I have only been in situationships where most are married. I have never been in a monogamous relationship with a Kenyan.”

She revealed her relationship stance, saying;

“I am just 20 years old. I am just testing other people’s relationships. I want to focus on my growth even if it means being in other people’s relationships so that they can pay my bills," she said.

"Relationships are stuffy for me. I am a street girl and I do not want to date someone who will feel bad about that,” she said.

"I consider myself a queen of gold-digger. I will always ask for money, I am broke.”

The socialite addressed her perceived net worth, stating, “I do not know my net worth but the internet says I am 2 million but I am more than that.”

When questioned about her preferences for a potential partner, Shakila was candid yet again, revealing her pursuit of wealthy individuals.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 4 days ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 4 days ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage