Former Chelsea player reveals next job Mourinho wants after leaving Roma

Forum 3 months ago

Former Chelsea player reveals next job Mourinho wants after leaving Roma

Former Chelsea defender, Frank Lebouef has claimed Jose Mourinho still has one major ambition to fulfil in his coaching career.

Mourinho was asked by Roma on Tuesday following a poor run of results.

The 60-year-old led the Serie A club to the Europa League final last season, after winning the Europa Conference League the campaign before.

But Roma are currently in ninth place in the league and have won only one of their last five matches.

Mourinho is now on the look out for his next job and Lebouef says the former Chelsea and Manchester United boss wants to coach his native Portugal.

Lebouef told ESPN FC: “I remember interviewing Mr Mourinho when he was at Madrid or Chelsea when he came over to Los Angeles.

“He admitted that the last thing he would love to do in his coaching career would be to get the Portuguese national team job. I think that’s going to be his goal.

“It’s tricky right now with Roberto but I really think he can be patient and see how it goes during the Euros and then maybe jump into the seat if he has the chance to.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 23 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 23 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 1 day ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute