Comedian AY Makun Celebrates His Daughter As She Turns 2

Forum 3 months ago

Comedian AY Makun Celebrates His Daughter As She Turns 2

Popular Nigerian comedian and actor, AY Makun is celebrating his daughter, Ayomide as she turns 2.

Recall that the comedian and his wife welcomed their second child in 2021, marking 13 years of yearning for a child.

AY Makun gushed about his beautiful daughter on his Instagram page, where he posted gorgeous pictures of her and referred to her as his little angel.

He was grateful to his daughter for giving him nothing but joy.

He wrote:
“Happy birthday to my cutest little angel AYOMIDE, ADELE MAKUN. Thank you for bringing me nothing short of happy.”

See Post Below;

Fans and colleagues of the comedian stormed the comment section to celebrate his daughter.

See comments below:

chidimokeme penned: “
She’s so adorable ❤️❤️❤️ Happy Birthday Ayomide. You will remain a permanent source of happiness and laughter to dad, mum, and everyone that comes in contact with you 🙏🎉🎂🎁🎊”

mercyjohnsonokojie said: “
God bless and watch over her always❤️”

omonioboli wrote:
“Happy birthday to your angel. May she bring you joy and peace always and may she grow to be a blessing to her generation ❤️”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 1 day ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 3 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor