Davido Hides Under Wealth To Show Bad Behaviour - Nigerian Lady (Video)

Forum 3 months ago

Davido Hides Under Wealth To Show Bad Behaviour - Nigerian Lady (Video)

A Nigerian lady has taken a swipe at Afrobeats star, Davido, stating that he is badly behaved.

According to her, he hides under his wealth to showcase bad behaviour.

She stated that many Nigerians fail to call out the singer because he gives out so much money to fans online.

Speaking further, she talked about his issue with Tiwa Savage and how she never expected it to escalate as much as it did considering the fact that the duo have been tight friends for a long time.

She said in part:“Davido is my guy but I have to say this that he is badly behaved. And I thing it’s because we’re not on the same bracket. He’s a wealthy guy. He has always been wealthy all his life.

“I think sometimes he hides under wealth to perpetuate some very bad behaviours and people don’t call it out as much because you know he has vibes and then giveaways here and there.”

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances