In My Dollar Account, I Have Over $5k I Don’t Touch – Phyna

Forum 3 months ago

In My Dollar Account, I Have Over $5k I Don’t Touch – Phyna

Reality star, Phyna has made another claim just some days after she stated that she turned down a man who offered her N5 million to sleep with her at a club.

She had bragged that she asked the man in question to send his account so that she would send him N5 million.

In a new interview with Cool FM hosted by senior colleague, Tacha, she clamied that she has over $5,000 in her dollar account that is untouched.

She went on to say that in this day and age, she doesn’t have to step outside of her comfort zone to earn that much.

Tacha also narrated her experience two years ago, while at AY Live’s birthday, she was informed that a man requested for her to come sit at their table.

She revealed that she was offered $20K for just doing so, but she declined.

WATCH VIDEO:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Touch Trailer Previews Romance Movie Spanning 50 Years
Forum | 3 days ago

Touch Trailer Previews Romance Movie Spanning 50 Years

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 5 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors