I'm Having My Empire Soon – BBNaija, Ilebaye Reveals (Video)

Forum 3 months ago

I'm Having My Empire Soon – BBNaija, Ilebaye Reveals (Video)

BBNaija All Stars winner, Ilebaye has disclosed that she would be unveiling her empire soon.

During her visit to Ghana, Ilebaye agreed to an interview with New Day TV, during which she discussed a wide range of topics.

When the interviewer asked her what her supporters may expect, she replied that they should expect the Great IIebaye.

She also mentioned how quickly she was building her empire.

The reality star was also pressed to elaborate on her strategy, but she declined.

According to Ilebaye, deeds speak louder than words. Her fans were asked to anticipate what she had said.

See Video Below;

See reactions to her revelation below:

mwandingivinicus noted: “
I don’t trust ilebaye…she have been clubbing day and night…I don’t know if the cash is still available 😂😂”

tabi_de_explora said:
“I knew ilebaye will be a peaceful winner…. First person I really really voted for, I still have all the numbers I used😂😂😂😂 I wish you all the best and wish my self all the best too”

hettyahettyakorf200 penned:
“Her manager is doing a great job on her. Yes, no need sharing her business plans until execution.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Tales of the Empire Clip Previews Battle Against General Grievous
Forum | 2 days ago

Tales of the Empire Clip Previews Battle Against General Grievous